Lendbox – Building India’s Largest Peer to Peer Lending Marketplace
- India’s top 50 emerging companies by Nasscom
- Among top 10 companies chosen at the IBM SmartCamp for Fintech
Key Current Metrics:
- 16,000+ transactions, INR 32 Crores+ amount lent, INR 80 Crores+ commitment by lenders, 18% month-on-month growth rate since inception, 1 Lakh+ registered users
- Lendbox is next to Faircent (largest player in India) in terms of metrics.
- Technology driven process that is human-less and paper-less
- Open bidding system for transparency and fast closure
- Unique risk assessment algorithm that has helped keep delinquency rate very low
- Recovery assistance to lenders in case of default.
- Interest rates as high as 36% for lenders and as low as 12% for borrowers
- Smart recommendation engine for efficient portfolio management
- Founders working closely with RBI to formulate guidelines for p2p fin-tech based lending and reduce regulatory risk.