The SME exchange (both NSE and BSE) has become a prominent route for early-stage business to raise capital. Given the activity in the stock exchanges, there has been a lot of interest amongst our institutional investors for investing in the SME stock exchange. The key thing is that the company should be running profitably. Business which may not typically be able to raise early-stage capital such as manufacturing, services etc. can look at the SME exchange for raising equity capital.
We now have a strong fund backed team doing listings on the SME exchange. We are looking for companies upwards of 1cr+ PAT (profit after tax) who might want to consider fund raising from the SME stock exchange.
- Unlock the value of your business in multiples
- Say bye-bye to liquidity problems
- Earn recognition
- Look at aggressive growth,
- And exit routes over the next 3-5 years.
SOME KEY DATA POINTS
- The SME exchanges achieve a market cap of 30,000 crores in 2017
- Total Market Cap 31886.40
- BSE SME Market Cap 21395.40
- NSE EMERGE Market Cap 10491
- 126 Companies Listed on the SME exchange in the year 2017. This is doubled over last year.
- SME index Outperforms other indices