Kashware, a disruption in payment cards, is an AI/IOT electronic payments instrument with customers in the B2C, B2B2C and B2B markets. Kashware addresses the problem of your money scattered between multiple cards & wallets and provides a “cooler and convenient” digital payment instrument that works both offline and online.
· Products like MoneyBand which offers hyper convenience in payments.
· Unique card number linked to all which works on websites/Apps which accept cards.
· Pay using a single card for all transactions providing clutter free payments.
· Use of AI&ML for intuitive suggestions and it learns.
· Combopay: Combine multiple accounts for a transaction.
· Convenient form factor – ‘METRO CARD ON YOUR WRIST’
· Seamlessly brings money in one place.
· B2B approach is that our IOTs are new form factor for existing payment cards.
· Provides security by using “ New card number for every new transaction”
Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the retail industry.He is skilled in Operations Management, Supply Chain Optimization, Demand Planning, Retail, and Sourcing. A strong entrepreneurship professional, he has an MBA from Management Development Institute and B.tech from Punjab technical university.
Tech: A tech wizard with fame in the digital content space – with dozens of articles and scores of videos on YouTube about technology including computing, cloud, payments, smartphones, IOTs and others. He worked as a Producer at 91 mobiles, the largest gadget research site in India and was responsible for scaling their YouTube channel. He is alumni of Sri Venkateswara college and the patent applicant for “Invisible Swipe”.
Strategist– On board as a Strategist, he is stalwart in the payments space. He’s the ex-NPCI chief, and is responsible for all fintech disruptions in the decade (RuPay, BHIM UPI, Aadhaar Pay, etc).